- 1. What handicapped-compliant features does the Hotel and Grand Deluxe Room have?
The Grand Deluxe Room has:
- Large empty spaces within room for ease of wheelchair movement.
- Large door to the bathroom allowing wheelchairs to fit through.
- Handlebars within bathroom shower and next to the toilet bowl.
- Bed height follows ADA recommendations for the convenience of wheelchair-bound guests.
- Complimentary extra bed for helpers or family members helping out (please contact our staff to find out more!)
The Hotel has:
- Complimentary loan of wheelchair, and convenient storage of wheelchair in the lobby area.
- Wide unobstructed pathways to all areas of the hotel, and a handicapped toilet on the ground level.
- 2. May I stack my Returning Guest Discount with other discounts?
Only one discount may be applied per room booking. If you are eligible for more than one discount type, we will help you to select and automatically adjust your booking to have the best possible price from any one of the discounts you are eligible for.
- 3. You made a very small ($0.05/RM 0.10 or so) charge to my credit card. Why?
We’ve done that to check the validity of your credit card for pre-authorization purposes before your booking enters the cancellation period. The amount will be returned to you in 7 days from the time it is charged.
- 4. Can I add an extra bed/baby cot in my room? How much will it cost?
Yes. Extra beds are charged per room per night and according to the rate season. Baby cots are provided for children under the age of two free of charge. Please request for either before arriving at the hotel! You may do so either through email, or in a ‘Special Request’ or ‘Comments’ section when making your booking.
- 5. Why are the room prices shown on your website higher than those I have seen on Online Travel Agents’ (Booking.com, Expedia, etc.) sites?
We list the same room’s rate on all our partnered Online Travel Agents. Sometimes differences in prices may arise due to currency conversions. Discounts may also be provided by them, and which we are unaware of.
We do, however, guarantee that for the same terms and conditions every booking you make will be priced equally, if not, less expensive when booking directly with us. If you do find a rate less than those on our own booking engine, our Best Rate Guarantee applies and we’ll reduce our rate to the one you found and discount it further (subject to approval).
- 6. Do you offer smoking rooms?
No, the entire hotel building is smoke- and vape-free, including the rooms, and all common areas. Guests may smoke behind the hotel at the open-air carpark.
- 7. Is parking available at the hotel?
Yes, we have a private, gated carpark for hotel guests. Your car may be parked for free throughout your stay with us.
- 8. Am I providing my credit card details for a pre-payment?
Not for regular bookings; only if guests request that they are charged beforehand and for Non-refundable rates. Instead, a credit card (CC) pre-authorisation for the full booking cost will be done 5 days prior to the check-in date. This amount will only be charged upon check-in.
If guests choose to use another mode of payment upon check-out (cash or another CC), the pre-authorisation will be canceled.
Note: Pre-authorized funds will be returned to the card owner 7 days after funds are pre-authorized.
- 9. Does the hotel require a cash deposit be made for bookings?
Only for bookings of many rooms (5 rooms or more in 1 booking) or if requested by guests in place of credit card pre-authorisation. When one is required, our bank account details will be given to you.
- 10. What does the room rate include?
Rates on our booking engine and this website are per room per night with breakfast included for stated pax unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- 11. Can I make a reservation without a credit card?
Yes, you may choose to provide us with a 50% deposit on your full booking cash amount through online banking instead of us doing a pre-authorization! Bookings without either method of cash assurance cannot be guaranteed. The hotel reserves the right to cancel unguaranteed bookings at any time.
- 12. What is your cancellation policy?
- 1A. Cancellations made 5 days (120 hours) prior to the reserved check-in date and time will incur no penalty.
- 1B. Cancellations made less than 5 days (120 hours) prior to the reserved check-in date and time will incur a penalty of the first night’s staying price.
- 1C. No-shows (defined as a cancellation made by the hotel on behalf of the guest without notice from the guest 2359/11.59 pm of the day of check-in) incur a charge of the entire stay.
During Super Peak and Peak Seasons:
- 2B. Cancellations made less than 5 days (120 hours) prior to the reserved check-in date and time will incur a penalty charge of the entire stay (replaces 1B).
Non-refundable rates will be refunded when the Hotel is unable to fulfil the conditions of the sale. Guests who are unable to meet their reservation date will not receive a cash/credit refund. Guests are very welcome to contact us directly to discuss alternative arrangements with us.
- 13. What does the room rate include?
All our room rates (unless explicitly noted otherwise) include the use of the room, all hotel facilities including complimentary parking, and complimentary breakfasts for the rooms’ base occupancies (2 pax for double rooms and the Treasures Suite, and 4 pax for family rooms and Bintang Suite).
Memorable for all the right reasons
musashi777, Adelaide, Australia
03 January 2019
Upon recommendation of another very satisfied patron, we booked 2 nights at Treasures for our Malacca visit... Immediate first impressions count: easy drop-off area in front of the hotel on a less busy street, a cool, welcoming, character-filled reception area with friendly & helpful staff, a beautiful relaxing ambience and refreshing complimentary drinks. Our very spacious suite overlooking the central courtyard was wonderful - the room and bathroom were very new, contemporary, clean, well-appointed and the King sized bed was super comfortable. We felt very secure moving about the premises and the rooftop pool & other facilities were great. Another highlight was the buffet breakfast (with some organic fruit from the owner’s own plantation) every morning in the lovely, airy central courtyard area which fueled us up very well for a day of activity in Malacca... We highly recommend staying at Treasures for a truly memorable visit to Malacca or even for a special occasion staycation and feel it’s excellent value for everything it provides. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Malacca.
“The hotel’s location is really good as it was walking…”
Minerva2387, Singapore, Singapore
08 January 2018
The hotel's location is really good as it was walking distance to practically everywhere we wanted to go. From the historical sites, the river front, the food streets to the popular restaurants. We love the small beautiful garden with water feature. The Peranakan style breakfast was so delicious and stylishly set up alfresco. The evening dip in the rooftop pool before dinner which offered a view of the skyline. Definitely recommend.
“Different decor with a relaxed open feel.”
Deborah, United Kingdom
11 December 2018
We liked this quirky hotel and its decoration. How nice to step into an open feel hotel with such a relaxed feel and quirky furniture. All the staff was so helpful and welcoming, even chasing our taxi which had missed parking directly outside the hotel during a heavy rain shower. All this was done with politeness and humour. The breakfast was a Malaysian curry choice which we really enjoyed. A lovely long swimming pool on the top floor of the hotel was open until late in the evening. I swam and looked at the moon.